To really contribute to this movement, the ECOBUILDING Salon PERFORMANCE consists of a series of events that make it more than an exhibition. Indeed, beyond the exhibition of products and activities, show:
• organizes the “GREAT PRICE PERFORMANCE ECOBUILDING” rewarding the most significant projects and achievements,
• creates a collective reflection on this movement under the “FORUM ECOBUILDING PERFORMANCE” itself composed of “Debates Ecobuilding Performance” to “Events Partners” and “Exhibitor Workshops”.
Thus the ECOBUILDING Salon PERFORMANCE provides a significant contribution to this movement because it is total – it concerns all actors of the movement, and it is relevant – it causes confrontation of all these players.
In this context, the exercise of the jargon becomes difficult.
This year the theme for all components of the show, especially for Forum Debates, is as follows:
• “Energy Efficiency and Sustainability of Buildings”
• the “Living Environment Sustainable Built”
• “Very Great Buildings of height.”
The reasons for this theme are simple: think “real” by assessing, on the one hand, as objectively as possible the current efforts on the quality of buildings and quality of the built environment of the Territories, and pulling on the other hand, the maximum of lessons from the study of the problem “extreme” tricks.
The debate on the “ENERGETIC AND ENVIRONMENTAL EFFICIENCY OF BUILDINGS” on September 18:
• This is a debate on the motion of the state on each of these subjects, obviously linked.
• Concerning the energy efficiency of buildings in France, the authorities are currently very voluntary for both existing buildings and for new buildings. What have you it really new for existing buildings?
Do we know well use renewable energy field? Do we know optimally control the flow of energy in buildings (simultaneous consumption of non-renewable and renewable energy, energy production)?
• Concerning the environmental efficiency of buildings in France, the actors concerned (public and private clients, project managers and certifiers, producers) announce the HQE for everyone. So what lessons can we draw from this extensive practice to advance, because we are all convinced that this is the first
voluntary movement in France to improve the quality of buildings?
• Where are other countries on these two topics? What significant practices in different countries for energy efficiency, knowing that France adopted on this subject a very particular approach, and environmental efficiency, knowing that we used to say in France about it that the grass is greener elsewhere? In fact, that can be replicated in the possibly adapting?
The debate on “SUSTAINABLE LIVING ENVIRONMENT BUILT”, September 19:
• This is a modest first approach to this subject about which we have the tendency to forget the economic and social dimensions and to the very politically correct on its environmental dimension.
• In particular, the very concrete issues and objectives of the project management and management activities for sustainable development of the built environment of the territories, local development, the social dimension of sustainable territories, sustainable transport are addressed.
• What significant practices in different countries, knowing that here too we used to say in France that the grass is greener elsewhere on this? In fact, that can be replicated in the possibly adapting?
The debate on “VERY TALL BUILDINGS” on September 20:
• There is a debate on urban, architectural and technical challenge exceptions about which there is no significant commitment in France, challenge that can bring added value to the treatment of problems more traditional projects.
• This is among others to address the problems of multi-functionality, work in the towers, energy and environmental efficiency, interior corridors, adaptability, management and maintenance, control risk, the report “buildings / territories,” including through examples of towers in La Défense.